Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Found A Flaw!

David Wright was perfect.
That is what I thought.
It is NOT true!
In this article it explains how he has been working on his fielding. Everybody knows that his throws have been off on more than one occasion. David has been working with Sandy Alomar trying to fix his problems throwing. They have come partially from a glove tap he does sometimes before he throws the ball to first base.
In the article David says:
"I would trade the 'Web Gems' just to make all the routine ones," Wright said. "That's what wins games. That's where I seem to have the most problems - when I have too much time to think, or I relax a little bit. Maybe I don't focus on the routine play like I do on the spectacular play."

I am glad I could get that off of my chest.

In other news:
The Mets players are trying to make fun out of the recent injuries. There is a very good short article about their sense of humor with the press.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: