Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Everybody Has An Opinion

I just came back from my school election thingy. I am definitely more interested in this election than any other but I still don't have that much of a preference in either of the candidates. I mean, if I could vote I definitely know who I would vote for (but I am not going to tell anybody). I will pay much more attention to the next Presidential Election because hopefully I will be registered and I will vote in 2012. But it is going to be different when January comes around.

Right now Obama has a commanding lead and that will probably hold up... but you never know...

I just really hope you voted if you are 18 or older. There is no excuse not to.


On a different note:
I was listening to 'N Sync earlier and I couldn't believe Lance Bass was a part of them. Seeing him on Dancing With the Stars now it is so hard to picture him in the boy band faze. I really like DWTS this season and hopefully Lance, Cody Linley, and Warren Sapp can stick around.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: