Sunday, November 2, 2008

"We Belong Together Like The Open Seas And Shores"

My obsession with Gavin DeGraw continues with We Belong Together. So, instead of coming up with an original title for this completely pointless post I thought I would use lyrics from one of his songs.

Some random notes:
  • I was heartbroken when I read that El Duque (I think that translates to 'The Duke' but I speak French) has filed for free agency. I am totally going to miss that injury-in-a-box.
  • Billy Wagner is the featured Met on my Mets calender for November. I have 2 calenders for next year, one is the general Mets calender that I have had for the past 2 years and the other is an only David Wright calender, so I have to figure out how to use both.
  • I saw Spamalot yesterday and it was AH-MAZING! I enjoyed seeing Clay Aiken post-Idol and there were a couple of refernces to Idol.
  • I went on MLB.com last night to see what games were on and then I remembered baseball season is over. That was depressing...
That is it for my "update"

Let's Go Mets!

4 comments:

AHutch said...

call me stupid but who's 'the duke'? i'm happy as long as none of my boys get moved (or if they do, as long as they don't get moved to the yankees)

AHutch said...

and an all-david wright calendar? sweet. i wish i could find an all-alex calendar. or an all-ellsbury one. or an all-of-my-buddies calendar (i could make one...)

Helen said...

I have no idea as to why but people call Orlando Hernandez 'El Duque'

AHutch said...

oh. thanks for the clarification.