Friday, March 21, 2008

He IS Goofy!


According to teammate John Grabow, Xavier Nady is the funniest member of the Pirates.  I had also read this from Matt Capps earlier this year.  I am glad the Pirates enjoy X-man.  
I just cannot get over how HOTT he is!

I would never think of him as being the funny player.  But, I guess I also could see him like that in his own quiet and surprising way.

With all of the trade talks about him I really only want him to end up in one place.
The M-E-T-S METS METS METS!

I am REALLY looking forward to being able to see him when he plays against the Mets.

BTW, I blame my friend that I explained the story of my lucky number to for X-man's trade.  I told her my lucky number was 522 because of David and Xavier and the next thing I know is Xavier is traded to Pittsburgh.
Anyway...
Let's Go Mets!

P.S.
Tomorrow the Mets are going to play the Indians and I was hoping that David would play against Grady.  It turns out David will not be playing, as well as Jose Reyes, and they are the only "everyday'' starters that will not be playing.  A few days ago Grady was not playing against the Mets so it didn't work then.

You might as well rip my heart out!

No comments: