Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just a Note

I don't have any pics from today but I would like to point out that David Wright was looking very good today. Right when I saw him I could tell he was having a good day.
NVR mind... he always is having a good day
brb...............................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................

He is SO HOTT!!!!!

I just wanted to make a note that David looked really good on Sunday March 16, 2008.


Let's Go Mets!
and David!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i just tried to put this comment on your cool youtube vid but it seemed to not work so i will put it here:

giiirl you have got some good taste! i love seeing Pelf in there! i saw u used a pic i took of Pelf, and some i took of Shawn Green. Too cool! I have a ton of new ones of Pelf and some David up onto my flickr account now, if u wanna see! (Pelf is sooo nice btw!) They are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrzeising/sets Hope u like em, hon! :)

(oops i see u posted that story about the Go Big Pelf shirts below - I'm the girl who did those shirts. LOVE it! cool!)