Saturday, October 17, 2009

There's Always Bad News

I gave you the good news yesterday and today I have bad news.

First:
Sam Bradford is out again. For the most part I despise college football but he makes it watchable. Too bad the Jets got rid of their injured quarterbacks. Even though there really was no reason to get rid of Chad Pennington. Now I'm just hoping somebody gives Sam a chance in the NFL.

Second:
Brian McCann had more eye surgery so he won't have to wear glasses/goggles next season. I consider this bad news because I was looking forward to being a glasses-wearing-catcher with him next season. Now I have no glasses-wearing-catcher to look up to.

I realize none of this has anything to do with the Mets but there really is nothing going on with the Mets. So, I'll try to be interesting while the Mets are not but that means I have to go with some really random posts.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: