Monday, December 21, 2009

Hey Look! Over There!

Haha. I wonder how many people actually looked.

This is an update on my favorite minor league catcher and yours, MIKE NICKEAS!

Mack's Mets has a post about the Mets farm system and their catchers, and they have a little blurb on Mike Nickeas. At least there is one other person on the face of the earth who follows his baseball career.

Mike Nickeas – Nickeas ended the 2009 season on the DL. At best, he will back up either Thole or Pena. Strictly an AAAA player.


That's pretty much it.

Let's Go Mets!

2 comments:

J. White said...

I don't even think this guys comment is worth posting. He knows nothing. Sorry Mack, you have a way of stating the obvious but you obviously know none of the inner workings of baseball. Time to start actually doing homework about the players you write about.

Helen said...

I don't know how worthy he really is but I was just happy to see somebody else mention Mike Nickeas. I've been following what's going on with Nickeas for a couple years and have realized he has very little chance at making the majors. But I still like to know where he is in the farm system.