Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Congrats Josh! (and Josh!)

Tomorrow is September 1st which means the rosters will expand to 40 players.  The Mets made called up two players, Josh Stinson and Josh Satin.

Josh Stinson has spent time with both the Bisons and the B-Mets this season.  Most of his time has been with the B-Mets.

Josh Satin has also spent time with both the B-Mets and the Bisons this season.

Obviously I'm happy about Stinson being called up because it's cool to see people get called up, but I'm happier about Satin.  Last year he became one of my favorite Mets minor leaguers and I seemingly started rooting for him at the right time.  He just never stopped hitting this year.  He has gotten a hit in all but eight games with the Bisons since getting up there.

I'm looking forward to watching both of these Joshes and whoever else the Mets could call up.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: