Sunday, August 19, 2012

Some Other Thoughts From The Game

When the players came into the dugout they didn't all have their jerseys on and some didn't have their belts on. I guess that's what happens when you don't have your own locker room before a game.

Josh Satin was one of the last players to put his jersey on. It's not a bad thing. It just contributes to The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Josh Satin. You go Josh!

During the first game I could tell which leg the on-deck batter would slide on due to the fraying in the pants. Yes, I was that close. No, I was not looking at that during the second game.

And finally, despite the fact that I have spoken to Mike Nickeas numerous times and he has hugged me multiple times, I still felt completely overwhelmed when he was on deck and standing right in front of me.

It really was a beyond awesome day!

No comments: