Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm Boooooooored!

Nothing really is going on so I am very very very bored! I really don't feel like talking about the Pedro Martinez incident. I really just cannot wait for baseball to start again. There is just a few more days until pitchers and catchers have to go down to Florida and my school break is in a week. During that week I, as well, will be in Florida. That is what I am looking forward to. I was sick of football season before it started and am not really that into basketball. Besides, if I was into basketball I would be very said because the Knicks are playing like a bunch of first graders. This has been the longest and by far the hardest off-season to get through. The Mets really have to prove themselves this year. Johan has come and there is very high expectations for him and the whole team. I just cannot wait until baseball is back.

Well I guess I will go watch more Hannah Montana.

Until then
Let's Go Mets!
5 Days!

No comments: