Friday, November 26, 2010

Baseball Confession

I love when players give baseballs and batting gloves and whatever else to fans.  I hate that they really only give them to little kids.  Sure, they just made the day of that little kid, but little kids aren’t the only ones that would be ecstatic to get something from a player.  Next season I’ll be 17 and most players probably think 17 year old girls are only at games to look at the players.  I’m not.  I love the game and would definitely freak out if any of the players gave me anything.  Sure, I’ve been a baseball fan for my entire life, but I really started loving the game when I was 11 years old.  Even then it was too late to qualify as one of the cute kids the players like to accommodate.  I just hate that I’ll never get to experience the same joy as some of the other kids.

No comments: