Sunday, October 30, 2011

That Was Fast

According to a tweet from Adam Rubin this morning, Josh Satin is done playing winter ball.

I know he was struggling but this is still a bit puzzling. Hopefully it's not an injury. I know an injury in the offseason isn't as bad but for me it would just mean more time to worry.

Well now I'm sufficiently confused.

.......................

I know the translations I get on Twitter on my iPod aren't completely correct, but one tweet translates to basically saying he was fired.

So maybe the rough start was the reason?

2 comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

The Caribbean winter leagues are not oriented towards player development like Minor League Baseball is in America. If you're not helping your team to win, you won't stick around long.

Helen said...

They obviously take it really seriously there. It's interesting to learn about and follow.