Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Number?

Currently I only find Mike Nickeas and the New York Rangers to be interesting so you're just going to have to work with me.

Mike Nickeas has stayed busy this winter doing many things, including coaching kids in Atlanta.  The article is cool and it says nice things about Nickeas and makes me happy and everything.  However, it also says he's going to be wearing a number other than 13 next year:
"When the Braves play the Mets this season, look for Nickeas. He'll be wearing #4."
I liked him in #13.  And I also have a t-shirt and jersey with 'Nickeas 13' on them and I don't want those to be wasted. Maybe it's not true.  Ah, I guess we'll see.

And that's all I have for now.

Let's Go Mets!

(Also, Mike still has the flow and he also has a beard, in case you were wondering.)

No comments: