Monday, October 13, 2008

Because I Figured It Would Be A Good Idea To Finally Post

I said that it would get quiet around here and even though it took a little longer than I thought, it still has gotten quiet.

There really isn't anything to say while the playoffs are still going on. I am just doing my best to survive while the Phillies look like a strong team that has a good chance of going to the World Series. If things worked out the way I want it would be a Dodgers-Red Sox WS and it would go 7 games. I would be pulling for the Sox but would not be heart broken if the Dodgers won.

I have learned is that Manny Ramirez doesn't want to come to the Mets because they play in Shea Stadium. (no they don't). I also learned that Joe Smith is moving from Ohio to Florida. (why?).

But past that I have been completely bored with baseball. This offseason is not going to be easy.

Let's Go Mets!

3 comments:

AHutch said...

what does a team's home field have to do with not wanting to play for them? manny's just gotten weirder and weirder this season.

Helen said...

manny doesn't think the ball carries well at shea and doesn't care that nobody knows how the ball will carry at citi field

AHutch said...

whatever. at this point he should be glad that anyone will put up with him.