Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Last Meal

...what a way to come back from 2 days off of blogging. I really am bored.

But basically I won't be doing anything tomorrow because I have to fast for Yom Kippur. I was kinda hoping the Mets would still be playing on Yom Kippur so it would give me something to do but they aren't. I guess I will have to settle for watching Jacoby against Cliff Floyd and Chad Bradford. Or I can watch Andre Ethier against that team that plays in Philly.

Whatev. Not much to say. The Mets haven't really done anything. But I really want them to get Jake Peavy if the Padres put him out there.

I LOVE YOU JAKE!

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

i was incredibly bored this week with no baseball on. almost as bad as the all-star break. oh no what're we gonna do when the season ends?! :)