Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today Kinda Sucked

But how could anybody enjoy the day after the fillies win the national league. How many days until Spring Training? But, I also found this really cute picture of Scott Kazmir and the thing is, I WANT HIM TO LOSE! And it is really hard to want him to lose when he is that cute. Also, Jacoby isn't in the lineup again so there is no point to watch.

I really want something big to happen. Like the fillies imploding.

So, I will leave you with these (1,2,3,4) while I write a paragraph describing a place that I have been to and enjoy going to (coughcough*sheastadium*coughcough) for English class.

Enjoy!
Let's Go Mets!

and the pic of Kazmir in the story is the cute one I found...

1 comment:

AHutch said...

that pic of kazmir makes him look like he has a baby face

it sucks that ellsbury hasn't been doing so hot lately. i'm bummed too.

let's go red sox! :D