Friday, October 10, 2008

Only Me

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this post was the show Unfabulous that used to be on Nick. I mean, the theme song has all of the UN-words and those are two of them.

Other than that, the Mets news is that Abiorix Burgos is going to jail for 3 months waiting for the trial for his hit and run accident. And somebody is spreading some rumor that the Mets would make a trade with the Yankees involving Carlos Beltran, Robbie Cano, Ian Kennedy, and others from the Yankees.

The postseason is really boring without the Mets.

Let's Go Mets!

3 comments:

AHutch said...

hey, i have a random question. how'd you get so many views? aside from the fact that you've had the blog for a heck of a lot longer than me? just wondering :)

Helen said...

I think part of it is because I comment on a lot of other blogs and sometimes the comment areas ask for your site URL so when somebody clicks on your name they get to your site.

Some of the blogs I comment on also link to my blog and readers of the other blogs like similar blogs which is normally what is linked to and my blog is there.

I started getting a lot of views around spring training this year and have still been trying to figure out exactly what I did differently besides update more often.

AHutch said...

k. so far the only people who've read and commented on mine are you, david, my friends lauren and dan, and the authors of two books i read over the summer. i've left my URL on some other blogs but nothing has really come of it.