Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Omar Eats Lunch

I am guessing Omar eats lunch everyday but today he ate lunch with Scott Boras. Apparently they discussed Derek Lowe and maybe some Poo Poo Perez (I kinda miss writing that name). It is reported they also argued over the Secret Life Of The American Teenager season premier and whether Amy should have (illegally) married Ben or if she should go with Rickey. I personally don't like either one.
Anyways, the Mets have been stubborn in their negotiations with Derek Lowe and they haven't really done anything regarding Poo Poo. Both sides reportedly feel confident a deal will be reached regarding Derek Lowe.

In the 'I feel like a klutz' department:
I was leaving lunch today and I banged my shin on one of the benches and now it really hurts =(

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: