Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Stuff

OK, so first, on a football note, the Eagles are going to win and break my heart yet again. PHILADELPHIA NEEDS TO LOSE! It doesn't look like the Cardinals are gonna do anything about that so either the Steelers (eww!) or Ravens have to stop them (most likely the Steelers).

The Mets apparently aren't gonna sign Poo Poo soon if they do sign him. (I can hear my brother chanting 'Let's Go Cardinals' downstairs) If they Mets want to have a rotation they need some Poo! (my immature moment is over)

The Royals had FanFest and Alex got a mohawk. I need to see pics!

I just COMPLETELY forgot whatelse I was going to post.

I remember now! I was watching a replay of game 2 of the 2007 World Series and it was interrupted by a Cole Hamels press conference. Come on! The guy signed an extension it's not anything special!
Let's Go Mets!
25 days!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

i know! gah why can't they get the lead out with the photo gallery from this weekend?!?!?!
but hey, he nixed the beard, so i'm happy :D