Saturday, February 28, 2009

Go Team Adam Rubin!

See, I told you I would get back to baseball even though I will continue to listen to Hunter Parrish.

First, read David Lennon's post about Johan Santana's condition. It scares you out of your socks right? Now read Adam Rubin's post about Johan Santana. It helps knowing exactly what is wrong with him. Now you should go over to the 'Ropolitans and read what is put together over there. That helps. No matter how serious the media makes it seem, injuries can happen to anybody and there will be a way to heal. In Johan's case, the way to heal is not as drastic as some might think.

Let's Go Mets!

p.s.
Here's a really good article about Mike Pelfrey.

and, I don't have a link but Joe Smith is feeling better so I won't have to go to Arizona to take care of him.

No comments: