Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mike Jacobs Signs Contract, He Was Also In My Dream Last Night


First my dream,
I was at this baseball training place and wanted to take lessons. There were a bunch of players as the instructors but they were all really tall. I mean, like 7 feet tall. Anyways, the first lesson I got had a few instructors and one of them was Mike Jacobs (as a Marlin) but he wasn't the main instructor. I was afraid of the main instructor so I left the lesson and made sure my next one would have Mike Jacobs be the main instructor. So, I get to my next lesson and Mike is the instructor and all of a sudden he is a more normal height and I'm not afraid of him. I talk to him about how he became one of my favorite players and everything seemed to work out.

Now to the contract,
Mike Jacobs signed a 1 year $3.275 million deal with the Royals avoiding arbitration. Blah, blah, blah. I really am not that interested in all of the money stuff, I just want to know the players are on some team, getting paid some amount of money.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: