Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Don't Want To Talk About It

So, instead I going to talk about my school's sports dinner that I went to tonight.

Basically it was a BBQ and then an awards show where a bunch of seniors got random awards for stuff like doing well in sports and in school and having lots to do outside of school. Then we went to separate rooms depending on what sport we played. Softball just happened to go to my World History room. In there we got awards my coaches made for each of us. I got the "Sports Fact" award because I know a bunch of random sports trivia. Everybody got a quirky, personalized award like that. But, I also the award for being the most improved player so that was nice. It was a fun night until I came home and had to study for tomorrow's French quiz.

Mikey P. will hopefully have better luck against the Pirates.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: