Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some Notes From Last Night

I went to the Mets game last night and this time I promise to put up pics. But for now I'll just talk about the game.

When I got there with my dad we went to the right field seats and watched the pitchers stretch. Bobby Parnell wasn't throwing with anybody, he was only doing the running. I considered saying something like "Bobby, I ♥ you" or "Bobby, your my favorite!" but I chickened out. But from now on he will be known as My Favorite. (And I don't need quotes on this nickname!) After Bobby finished I focused on Brian Stokes, My Second Favorite, as he was throwing with Sean Green. After throwing the pitchers did some running and Pedro Feliciano and Johan fooled around with Brian Stokes.

After that I just kinda walked around until we went to our seats. They were in the promenade second row, a little bit behind third base. The game was a lot of fun and I promise to have the pictures up.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: