Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Just One Of Those Weird Memories

First of all, MLB.com chose to do a piece on Mikey P. for the Mets Fathers Day feature. YAY! I actually remember what I was doing during his Major League debut. I didn't watch the whole thing but I saw some of it. I went swimming and then I went out to dinner with my cousins. I find it kind of weird that I remember that day of all days. I guess Mikey P. was destined to be one of my favorites. It's weird that I remember my dad having gameday open on his phone and the Mets were clubbing the Marlins. On July 8, 2006, the Mets won 17-3 after losing the first game of a doubleheader. 2006 was a fun year for the Mets.

So, that was my ultra-weird tangent of the week. Now we will return to our regularly scheduled programing.

Let's Go Mets!

P.S.
I also remember it was really nice out and we were eating dinner outside.

No comments: