Thursday, June 18, 2009

These People Are Idiots

Over the past few days I have heard many different descriptions of Mike Pelfrey's play. But the one that got to be the most was when I head somebody on the radio ask which Mike Pelfrey would show up for his start in Baltimore. Last I checked Mike wasn't the next Ollie Perez. He has had one bad start that I can remember and it was in Pittsburgh and people should have gotten over that already. He has a 5-2 record but has gotten countless no-decisions from lack of offense or bullpen losses. His ERA is higher than it should be, again, due to the terrible outing against the Bucs. I think the Mets can be pretty confident they are going to get a good start when Mike Pelfrey is on the mound.

Another thing I glanced at before becoming completelty disgusted was about David. It said something about David being terrible and if it wasn't for him the Mets would have won last night. I understand that David went 0-for-5 last night, snapping his 11-game hitting streak. But does that mean people should forget he is hitting over .350 on the season.

Whoever is ripping David and Mike seriously need to get a life and really think about whether or not they are a Mets fan.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: