Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Because I've Been Listening to Backstreet Boys and I Can't Think Straight

First I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! I know Thanksgiving is tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to post.

Now, about the Mets "new" uniforms. I liked the throwbacks the Mets had for the 1969 celebration but if they really wanted to honor their history they should have just used those for their uniforms next year. I know they would have to get then as Cool-Base jerseys but that shouldn't be too hard. There is no need for the black shadowing on a throwback uniform if that isn't how the uniform actually was. Get it right, or forget it. That's my motto on throwbacks.

And about the title of the post. I got the new BSB CD yesterday (This is Us). It's really good. And totally distracting when you're trying to think enough to write a post.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: