Thursday, November 12, 2009

Josh Thole Before Homework


With the recent kidnapping (and luckily, safe return) of Victor Zambrano's mother and basic unstableness of Venezuela, the Mets are looking into the safety of Josh Thole. They are considering asking him to return home from winter ball early. He is scheduled to return around December 8.

I don't have much to say about this. Obviously I want Josh to be as safe as possible and if he has to miss the last month of winter ball, so be it. I miss him and just want him to be safe. Whatever has to be done to assure him of his safety is okay in my book. I don't want anything happening to him in the last month. And he probably needs the rest anyway. Catching is not easy.

Let's Go Mets!

And please don't put the title in the form of a 'to-do' list. My dirty mind just caught up with me.

1 comment:

AHutch said...

nice epiphany there. i tend to do that a lot, say something and then realize how it could be misconstrued. just like the "playing with alex" thing! :)