Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I'm bored without baseball, as you could probably tell from my last post. If you didn't figure that out from my last post you deserve to be slapped upside right. And I don't even know what that means.

So, anyways, I decided to give you a bunch of links to my favorite songs by the Backstreet Boys. Only because I totally watch their music videos on Youtube when I'm bored.

Bigger
(my favorite part is Brian starting at 1:52)
Straight Through My Heart
Shape of My Heart
As Long As You Love Me
The One
The Answer To Our Life
I Still...

Let's Go Mets!
...or BSB! Or whatever...

1 comment:

Aneto Okonkwo said...

Way to bring back the BackStreet boys. Thanks for sharing. I found your blog while searching for something.

Since its relevant here and you might find it fun/useful. I also wanted to give a plug for a site Ive been working on that helps people share songs with their friends. Its built on top of Facebook and YouTube.

http://www.myradeo.com Its free, easy and there's no account signup. Login with Facebook. Check it out if you get a chance. Hope you like it. Thanks!