Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What I Haven't Done

The offseason has begun.  The Mets aren't playing.  That means there have been some changes to my schedule and daily life.  

Since the end of the regular season, I haven't:
  • Watched SNY on a weekday at 7 pm or on the weekend at 1 pm.
  • Checked an Indians box score to see if Joe Smith pitched.
  • Angrily changed the channel to MLB Network not wanting to see the highlights of a loss.
  • Been afraid I will jinx Lou Marson by watching GameDay while he's at bat, even though I know he won't get a hit anyway.
  • Checked to see if any sites have cool pictures of Mike Nickeas batting.  Because there can be so many from the five games he appeared in.
  • Watched all the highlights of the suckish teams on MLB At-bat before I go to bed.
It's been a boring couple of weeks.  Hockey season has started but I don't know it as well as I know baseball.  So much is missing from my everyday routine.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: