Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Can't Sit Still

and that is kinda a problem if I woke up before 7 and couldn't get back to sleep. I have sooooooo many worries about the Mets game today and they all come back to one person. TOM GLAVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, if Poo Poo puts up numbers like that today you will be seeing a repeat of this (i think that is the best post i have ever written). And as much as some of you enjoyed that I do not want to copy and past POO that many times. I need something to start. I am too anxious for the game. I am also worried about the fact the Mets are facing a lefty and if I see the name LUIS CASTILLO in the lineup when I check multiple blogs to see if it's posted I will have a fit! I'm not sure how much longer I can avoid SporstCenter because I really have nothing else to do but I REALLY don't want to see the 'you know who's' celebration.

Why can't time move faster?
I need that remote from the movie Click so I could skip all this and have the Mets game start.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: