Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meet Daniel Murphy

This post officially makes Daniel Murphy my "boyfriend".
Some things you might want to know:

1) He prefers Daniel to Dan or Danny
2) His birthday is January 4, 1985 (only 23 years old!) (and his birthday is 10 days before mine)
3) He bats lefty and throws righty and moved to the outfield because of David and will play 2nd base in the Arizona Fall League
4) He is majorly awesome and really cute
5) He will be around with the Mets for a while

Let's Go Daniel!

2 comments:

Yvo Sin said...

Hello! I was wondering if you knew what Daniel Murphy's entrance song is. The first one that played today (he had 3), it kind of sounds like an Irish jig after the first few bars...? Thanks!

Helen said...

I'm not really sure what the first song was because I only recognized that is was some sort of Irish song. I do know that the second song is What I've Done by Linkin Park