Sunday, September 28, 2008

i'm not ready for this to be over

and right now nothing is going to cheer me up. the only thing i can think of is if david wright, joe smith, mike pelfrey, and daniel murphy all appeared at my bedroom door. just checked. they aren't there. i don't want to think about the red sox or angels or any other playoff team. it's too hard. i need my time and it's going to be a while until i feel safe talking baseball with anybody other than a mets fan. it just isn't fair. the outcome of the game made me cry and then the post game tribute made me cry even though i was only alive for the likes of piazza, alfonzo, ventura, and franco. seeing hojo look so dejected was the worst. i wanted to run up and give him a hug. and hearing ron talk about consoling hojo made me want to hug him even more.

school is going to be tough tomorrow but i have tuesday and wednesday off for rosh hashanah. i don't know how i'll make it through the day.

i'd say let's go mets but there's no point.

No comments: