Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GRRRRRRRR!

I was going to name this post 'URGGGGGGG!' but then my dirty mind caught up with me.

I want this week to be over so I can have 2 weeks of joy and no school. It's only Tuesday but I want it to be Thursday! Buuuut, today I got my Secret Snowflake (aka Santa but we needed something that could represent all the holidays) present at school. I got a big box of candy and a Mr. Met stuffed animal.

It was a nice change and it was nice because I have a test/quiz EVERYDAY this week.

The Mets are going to introduce K-Rod tomorrow and ** Putz on Thursday. I certainly don't want to pay any attention to the second introduction. Maybe the Indians will introduce Joe Smith, I would like that. I am worried about both of these pitchers because K-Rod looks like he could be injured any second with his motion and ** Putz has already been injured. Also, the Mets tend to attract injuries.

Speeking of injuries, the Mets really need to do something about 2nd base. I will protest Luis CastiUGH! if he is still the starter next season. By that I mean I will change the channel every time he is at bat. Anything would be an upgrade over him. I really don't care if they can't hit but if they at least get out by hitting some balls to the outfield that would be an upgrade. Being able to field would also be a plus.

The Mets still have a lot of work to do but they have done a lot of work already.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: