Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I came back from London yesterday but I was way too exhausted to post anything. Once I get the pics on my computer I will post a recap of my trip.


Today the Mets offered arbitration to Poo Poo Perez. If they can get him at a cheaper price I am all for having another season with Poo (that sounds kinda gross) but he will think he is worth way more than his inconsistent pitching.

I am a big fan of Jon Garland and if the Mets could add him and also keep Perez then the rotation could have Johan, Mikey P., John Maine, Poo Poo, and Garland. If they can't get Garland then they should go after Javier Vazquez or another pitcher that could be 'lightening in a bottle'. They don't have to be the best pitchers. They just have to eat some innings and get the job done.


The Mets have a lot of fixing to do to their pitching staff.

Let's Go Mets!

3 comments:

AHutch said...

london?! i'm jealous. i stayed here and had thanksgiving with a bunch of odd extended relatives.

AHutch said...

wait, since when has trot nixon been a met? i was reading an article about arbitration and he was on the list of mets who didn't get it. i thought he was on the... cardinals? i don't remember.

Helen said...

i think the mets traded for him from the d-backs or some other illegitimate team in the middle of the season. he only played a few games for the mets before foing on the DL.