Thursday, December 4, 2008

Omar Is To Blame

He is the reason that I am not posting everyday. If he would just make some move I would have something to post. There aren't even rumors of the Mets talking to any teams about possible trades or talking to players about big contracts. The Hot Stove has been quite cold and I am about to freeze. The Winter Meetings should heat things up but I am really not expecting anything big to happen with the Mets. I have absolutely no faith in Omar and I can only see him making a few minor moves but keeping most of the old team.

I will leave you with this video of the song Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback:



Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

yeah, only 3 exciting things have happened: jacobs going to the royals, the crisp/ramon ramirez trade, and the sox signing tazawa.
the offseason is so boring.