Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's A Love-Hate Relationship

Chanukah started tonight and I got the Sims 2 with 2 expansion packs. I really like playing the Sims but sometimes it gets so frustrating and then I hate the game for a while. But then it gets really addicting and I play it again. But tonight when I was playing everybody went upstairs and then I couldn't get the adults to go downstairs. I eventually moved the family to another house. But I think I will probably spend a good chunk of tomorrow playing.

I don't have anything to say about baseball. Nothing has happened. It's the offseason and I'm completely bored (even though the Mets made 2 big moves).

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

yeah, the sox' only big move was shipping coco to the big k, and that was more funny than 'big'. landing teixeira (i hope i spelled that right) would be a nice christmas present, but as long as the yankees don't get him, i'm good.