Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Listened To Their One Good Inning

I have returned! Not from vacation, I'm still in Massachusetts.

I followed the Mets game on my phone yesterday until they were down by way too many runs. The day before that I listened to the 8-run inning on the radio while on the way to mini-golf. But surprisingly (actually, not really) the 2 innings of 8-runs in the past 2 games isn't the most interesting thing that has happened while I have been gone.

I am a little bit sad about the release of Livan Hernandez. He was always really fan-friendly but his ineffectiveness on the mound killed every reason to keep him. And that means B-Wags is back. Haha, B-Wags.

And there seems to be something weird going on with Gary Sheffield. He was scratched from tonight's lineup even though he is perfectly healthy. And he can't be traded because the Mets already pulled him back from waivers. So, basically, he can only be released. But that would be just odd and pointless. With that, I am going to stop starting sentences with conjunctions.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: