Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Took The Day Off Just Like The Mets

I probably would've posted yesterday had the Mets made a trade. But they didn't make the smallest of moves, so I didn't make the shortest of posts. I'm not saying the Mets should've traded the farm for somebody, but it would have been nice if they got another lefty for the bullpen. Before long, Pedro Feliciano isn't going to have a left arm. Anybody with a left arm would've helped. Even tattoo-infested Scott Downs. But yet again Omar is counting on the players to come off the DL and immediately perform. In this case, Billy Wagner.

The old Mets have been back for the past 2 games. And I knew it when Thursday's game two loss felt worse than it should have, coming off a five game winning streak. Right away they have a two game losing streak.

Inconsistent.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: