Thursday, April 9, 2009

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Mets, Frankie Rodriguez. I don't think the ninth inning could have been more eventful without the Reds winning. I don't think there's anything the Mets could do about their bullpen. If you are in the Mets bullpen, you are cursed. But the Mets ended up winning the game so we can move on like this never happened.

OK, so not everybody that was ever in the Mets 'pen is cursed for eternity. Joe Smith pitched a perfect inning for the Indians last night. I miss him, ALOT. But, if he is doing well, and he's happy, I guess its okay. And he's with Grady and Mark DeRosa so it really can't be that bad. But I really miss him.

The Mets play at 12:35 today (Poo Poo is pitching) so I might be able to see the game today. Unless I go out with friends to watch them eat lunch. I figure the first day is too early to break Passover.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: