Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Was Thinking...

And I know that isn't always the best thing to do, but for now I think we will all survive.

So, if the Mets really want to be a winning team again, they should make everything the way it was in 2006. I don't mean getting all of the same players, because there is no way they would have the same kind of season they had before. But, if SNY went back with the TV head and the Procede commercials things might change.http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/SNY-Head.jpg Obviously that stuff worked for the Mets, shown by their success in 2006. SNY also had Chris Cotter instead of Kevin but they could have them work together because I like both of them. They would also go back to call the postgame show, "Nissan Post Game Live". The pregame show would be "North Fork Bank Pregame Live". I also remember Cliff Floyd commercials reminding people to get their kidneys checked. It would be cool if SNY had a day or two or three where they went back to all of the original stuff.

Obviously, I'm very bored on Mets off days.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: