Friday, April 3, 2009

"Tell Me Do You Feel The Way I Feel, Cause Nothing Else Is Real"

9:12 PM- The game is going to get back underway with just about every bench player available coming into the game.

The Mets game is currently in a rain delay and I doubt it will start again.

Jacoby was the first Major League batter in Citi Field. I like that. But it was weird seeing a different backdrop and still having the Mets be the home team. Citi Field is going to take some getting used to. It was all so different tonight. The game was a home game but it felt weird. It wasn't the familiarity of Shea. On fly balls Gary wasn't sure of how far it was going to go and if the outfielder was going to make the catch. There were a couple of fly outs where Gary sounded confident were going to leave the park but instead they were caught or hit off the wall. It just didn't feel like a home game for the Mets.

I turned on the Yankee game less than a minute ago and Xavier leads off with a single. I'd say I have some pretty nice timing.

I'll be in Boston tomorrow.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: