Friday, April 10, 2009

I Have Met Senses

In the past few days I have learned that I have incredible timing, when it comes to baseball and players I like. If one of my siblings wants to check the score of the Yankee game, I'll quickly put the game on. But, I tend to turn to the Yankee game when Xavier is at bat. Also, I put the Mets game on after I showered yesterday afternoon and David had just come to bat. This morning I was watching SportsCenter and looking at the bottom line. It said something about surgery usually taking a year to come back from so I rewind the TV to check who they are talking about. And it's Billy Wagner!

Poo Poo showed up yesterday. The Mets will look to get back on track after their first loss of the season. John Maine(r) takes on Anibal Sanchez at 7:10 PM. The game is on SNY.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: