Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now I'm Sad

Daniel Murphy is injured.  He has a sprained knee and is apparently limping around the locker room.  I'm sure I'm not the only fan that can't possibly imagine Murphy walking with a limp.  I mean, tell me Castillo is injured and I can totally picture it.  Tell me Beltran's injured and I can completely imagine what it looks like.  But telling me Murphy's injured is just wrong.

He's going to get more tests and see more doctors and may or may not be seriously injured.  I'm not ready to see Ike Davis just yet.  If there's one person that doesn't deserve to be injured it's Daniel Thomas Murphy.  He's had the worst luck this Spring.  Hopefully it's nothing too bad but it seems like it's getting worse as the minutes pass.  I wish I could just go and ask Daniel about the injury myself.

Hopefully he'll be okay.  I want Mike Jacobs to make the Opening Day roster but not like this.

Let's Go Murph!

No comments: