Monday, March 8, 2010

They Share A Special Bond

Reading an article about catchers makes me pretty happy.  Adding Mike Nickeas to that article makes me completely ecstatic.  David Waldstein of the New York Times fulfilled both of those criteria in his article about the Mets catchers.  I don't think I'll really get much of that this year at softball, I'm just hoping there's one other catcher on the team.  But I do love reading about catchers and being part of the small group of people willing to play the position.

And I don't want to make it seem small, because it's a great article, but I just want to mention the David Wright article in Sports Illustrated.

Let's Go Mets!
(Tangent: I finally understand why 'criteria' is plural even though it ends with the letter A.  Thank you Latin class)

No comments: