Friday, April 2, 2010

My New Obsession

I know, I know.  You're thinking here we go again.  But it's almost a new season so I'm allowed to have a new obsession.

His name is Ryan Tatusko.  Who?
Ryan Tatusko.
He's a minor league pitcher for the Texas Rangers.  This year he will start the season with the AA Frisco RoughRiders.  He's also on Twitter.  And, last year he wore #20 for the Bakersfield Blaze.  He's pretty awesome and it's cool to be fans of minor leaguers.  I'm rooting for him and would go to a RoughRiders game but they're not playing anywhere near this stratosphere.  I'll be following the RRs from afar.

Just thought I would let you know.  Now you can't say you have no idea who he is when I randomly talk ... err ... blog about him during the season.

Let's Go Frisco!

P.S.
He wrote a blog/journal thing that is really cool last year.  Hopefully he'll keep up with it this year.

No comments: