Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Don't Think This Will Turn Out Well

Luis Castillo should not be allowed to come back. When he was here the Mets were not good. He is a bad influence on Jose Reyes and as Reyes goes, so do the Mets. I know he is going to be in the lineup tonight but if he is batting second I will not watch the game. Put the young guys that have done well in the 2 hole and put Luis in the 8 or 9 hole. Just keep him away from the top of the order.

Why would the Mets mess with something that is going well? I am beyond upset with the return of Castillo and he better not get more starts than tonight. I am going to say again that he is a bad influence on Jose Reyes. Last year Jose played badly late in the season when Castillo was with the Mets. And Jose got off to a bad start this year when Castillo was playing.

GET LUIS AWAY! NOW!

No comments: