Friday, August 8, 2008

I have no faith in the Mets' bullpen

During the last 2 innings of the Mets game tonight I was sure the bullpen was going to blow the game. I have decided not to be optimistic with the Mets so I can never be let down. I don't know how long it will last but hopefully it won't have to last long. I want the Mets to get a lead and be abke to feel comfortable with the game staying in the Mets' favor. I just don't know how I can feel that way right now.

I have 2 links for whoever is reading this:

1) This is an article I found about my "boyfriend". It is from right before he was hit by the pitch and since then he has missed a whole lotta time. Hopefully he will be playing more soon. I mean, as much as a AAA third-string catcher is supposed to play.

2) This link is from mets.com about Joe Smith and Brett Favre. I really, honestly, absolutely think Smitty is the most adorable person in the world. If I had to choose one person in the Mets bullpen that I feel most comfortable with it would be Joe. And it is not just because he looks like this.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: