Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Never Thought I Would See That

Mike Nickeas played in his 4th consecutive game today. This afternoon my "boyfriend" went 0-for-4 and is now batting .224 but that is nothing. No, I don't mean the batting average. He started the game at catcher so that is normal, but he finished the game in right field. RIGHT FIELD! I really wish I could have seen that. The Zephyrs lost again and Mike is probably ready for a day off because he hasn't played this many games in a row in a long time, if ever.

JOHAN JOHAN JOHAN! Otherwise there really isn't a recap needed. Brian Schneider seemed really excited that is former teammate Luis Ayala is going to join the Mets. Brian hit another homer and had 3 of 4 RBI in the game.

I am currently rockin' my Padres hat. Yeah, won't say that again. But I am hoping the Padres can come back from giving up a first inning run. And the hat is backwards. BEAT THAT!

I'll stop now and leave you with the video to the song I have had stuck in my head all day.



Let's Go Mets!

No comments: