Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nanny McPhee!

That is all I could think of 'cuz I am watching Disney channel and there was an ad saying it is on this friday at 8. So watch! It's a good movie.

But I am really worried about the Mets. Now that Billy Wagner is on the DL Aaron Heilman is going to get the save opportunities. This is not a good thing 'cuz he has trouble getting outs in the 6th inning. I would feel more comfortable having Kunz get the shot as closer because he has been a closer before, even if it hasn't been in the Major Leagues. The Mets need to make a move and soon. I would be thrilled if they got Livan Hernandez. Maybe I could remember some of the Livan puns I thought of in the off-season! But otherwise, the Mets cannot wait around and watch other teams pick up players that would help them down the stretch. If they want to be in any kind of race they have to make a change to this team.

Let's see if the Mets can get off their bum and do something tonight.
I am a little worried about the Padres considering what happened last time.

Let's Go Mets!

P.S.
I will most likely miss the game from 8-9 and you know why if you have been paying any attention to the tv shows that people around my age are obsessing over.

So, look out for Mikey P. for me!

No comments: