Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And Now I'm Up To My Knee, It's The Patella To Me

That's how I figured out Poo Poo went on the DL because of a knee injury after reading the MetsBlog post title.

Jon Niese will start Friday but he has been getting lit up in AAA so I'm not sure what to think. But, the entire Buffalo Bisons team is getting lit up.

The Mets really need to score runs for Johan but they seem to be content letting him work with one late run during the inning in which he leaves the game. I guess I'm okay with them getting him the win at the last moment as long as Johan keeps his ERA under 1.00 (Zach Greinke style).

And if David doesn't start hitting soon I'm going to have to use all the money in my piggy bank to buy a ticket to a game and tell David what I want him to do. Of course I would be really sweet and innocent looking so he would listen to me.

The Mets go for the sweep tomorrow.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: